People come to counselling for many different reasons, which may include any of the below examples. This is by no means an exhaustive list, and of course your issue or challenge is specific to you, so if you don’t immediately see what’s bothering you here, you may still want to get in touch to talk and see if it’s something I can help you with.
- Lack of confidence or self esteem
- Issues of loss – bereavement, miscarriage, divorce or separation Issues arising from major life events such as marriage, having a child, children leaving home, retirement.
- Work related issues – stress, burnout, bullying, redundancy Financial problems or debt
- Addiction issues – Drugs, alcohol, food, sex, gambling, online pornography, gaming, shopping, overworking, overexercising
- Obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviours
- Relationship issues
- Anger management
- Self harm
- Identity crisis
- Gender issues
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Unresolved childhood issues
- Ageing and mortality
I help my clients to explore whatever they are facing, at their own pace in a non-judgemental, safe, supportive and confidential environment.
If you’d like to know more, have any questions about my counselling service or want to book an initial session then please contact me on 07887 640752. Deciding on the right therapist is an important decision and I know it’s not always an easy one to make. I therefore offer an introductory session at a reduced rate, which gives you the chance to experience my approach and see if you feel comfortable working with me. Please see my fees for more information on the options available, or contact me to discuss your individual situation.